Large, Small, or Anywhere in Between…
Clearwater Commercial Capital can provide the right kind of commercial real estate financing to fit your needs.
Choosing to finance your commercial real estate acquisition can open up opportunities you never thought possible. However, many business owners hesitate to take advantage of financing, out of fear of accumulating debt or being rejected.
These fears can be completely eliminated by selecting the right kind of financing. At Clearwater Commercial Capital, we work alongside you so you always find the right option. That way, you can be confident that you have the best opportunity possible.
We offer all these financial choices and more:
- Conventional Loans: Receive up to $100,000,000 in funding for owner-occupied and investment commercial properties from industrial to self-storage.
- Bridge Loans: Short-term commercial loans as low as $50,000 up to $100,000,000 to finance new construction or fund the purchase of non-owner occupied properties.
- Construction financing: Are you building your business from the ground up? We have special financial plans to help you begin construction.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: Improve your loan as much as possible by having the Small Business Administration back it. You can gain more capital and simplify the application process.
- HUD and FHA lending options: These types of small business loans are designed for healthcare practices and senior housing specifically.
- Customized loans: Every aspect of your loan can be adjusted to better suit your unique needs and situation.
At Clearwater Commercial Capital, we believe in your business’ ability to succeed. Turn to us and learn more about how we can help you get approved for the loan you need. Give us a call to begin the application process right away.